Urgent Response & Reablement Support Worker
To provide urgent response support as well as personal care and re-ablement to service users in their own homes and community through outcome focused support. This is achieved by supporting individuals to regain, improve and maintain skills of daily living and by promoting maximum independence.
The Urgent Response and Re-ablement role will involve;
- Driving in the community to numerous homes therefore; needing a full driving licence and access to a car.
- To contribute and provide thorough feedback for the Urgent Response & Reablement Team.
- Working alongside other health and social care professionals, to participate in the monitoring of service users mental and physical health, support and enable them to access support as required.
- To encourage, re-able and support service users where possible, to develop, regain and maintain skills to maximise independent living, whilst always treating them with dignity and respect.
- Be able to liaise with other professionals/family members and Urgent Response & Reablement Support Workers, reporting any key concerns to respective senior staff in line with the requirements of all relevant policies, procedures and guidance, including potential safeguarding concerns.
Call Sarah now on;
01865 688185 or eMail email@example.com